Monday, September 30, 2013

New Ebook: Angela's Last Resort 3

At long last, I've completed a new ebook! :-)

I originally planned for Angela's Last Resort 3 to be the end to the series, but it hasn't turned out that way. Now I'll have to write ALR4 to finish things off. This installment deals with Angela's final days at the Slave Island Resort, and includes some more body modification, slave training exercises, and enema/anal play. I hope you all enjoy it, especially those who've enjoyed ALR and ALR2 already!



In this direct sequel to Angela's Last Resort 2, an attractive young teacher must endure further humiliations and bizarre body modifications, while trying to adapt to her newly enlarged breasts.

Over the course of this 12,600 word erotic story, the teacher is subjected to massive enemas, exotic body mods, strict bondage, slave training exercises, forced anal insertions, and much more!

Links:






Now that ALR3 is up, I am going to get hard to work on my next ebook. It will be a mind-control / bimbofication tale, that I think I'll call Bubble Gum Bimbo, or something similar. Expect it soon! :-)

- Tabitha Kohls

1 comment:

  1. Is there going to be a conclusion to ALR3? Will she leave the resort to go back home and in an attempt to re-enter her old life? Love the story.

    ReplyDelete