Sunday, November 17, 2013

New Ebooks: The Billionaire's New Pet and Gender Change Collection #1

(Sorry for this being so late, I've been having glitches with Blogger lately.)

I've got two new ebooks for you all, one is a new pet play story, and the other is a collection of previously published ebooks.

The Billionaire's New Pet features extreme body modification in the form of a quadruple limb amputation (no gory details, as it all happens off-stage) and lots of humiliating pet-play elements, such as peeing outdoors and eating from a doggy dish, etc.





Links:











Gender Change Collection #1 is a bundle of my magical gender transformation revenge stories, Gender Change Revenge, Wishing Stone Revenge, and Wishing Stone Revenge 2. This collection offers all three stories for $6.99, about $2 less than buying each story separately.

I'm thinking of making a few more collections like this, eventually, to give people a discount on my books. The Angela's Last Resort series, most likely, though I might wait until I've published the 4th book and make a bundle then.






Links:











I hope you all enjoy these tales, and stay tuned for some more free stories in the near future. And thanks for visiting! :-)

- Tabitha Kohls

1 comment:

  1. I like the use of the shock collar in this story but very little else. I generally like petplay stories but I found the emphasis on bodily functions too distracting from what could have been a very good story.

    ReplyDelete