Friday, December 13, 2013

Free Fiction Friday: How Big Will She Go?

(UPDATE: This Story has been removed, though I'm keeping the post up to save the comments.)

Okay everyone, I'm starting something a bit different today. I've been wanting to do something like this for a while now, but never really had the free time to realistically pull it off.

But as of sometime next week, I will no longer have a real day job, as my employers are outsourcing my entire department. On the bad side, the holidays this year are looking pretty dire, at least for most of the my fellow employees. I'm financially better off than most of them, and a lot younger too, which always helps weather these sort of storms.

But on the plus side, this means I can finally really dedicate my time to writing (both erotica and my mainstream content, which I will not link to here, so don't bother asking) and finally start turning this blog into something other than a mere billboard for when I manage to publish a new ebook. :-)

I am now officially starting what I'm going to call "Free Fiction Friday." It is my plan to post a new piece of free fiction, every Friday. This could be new short stories, or perhaps pieces of stories from my "Work In Progress" (WIP) folder. I have a lot of stuff to share with you all, and a few stories I wrote ages ago, and haven't yet posted here.

There is a catch for all this new, free content: it will only be posted here until the next piece of Free Fiction Friday is posted. So today's free story will be removed come next Friday. Which means if you want to read it, you've only got 7 days until it is gone. Any and all comments made to this post will remain in place, as I will only be removing the story content, not deleting the post entirely.

Also, I am hoping to eventually take these short tales, and publish them together as new ebooks, for you all to buy and read whenever you like. Depending on the length of these tales (I'm aiming for between 1K and 4K words) I will probably bundle 4 or 5 of them together at $2.99, since they'll normally amount to less than 20K words total. Of course, some may end up being lengthened into full-length books instead, so we'll just have see how it goes on a case-by-case basis.

Anyway, today's tale is about a fun little game-show centered around breast and butt expansion. I've had a real craving for writing a game-show story for a while now, and this is just one of the many ideas I've come up with so far. I'm afraid I've been a bit cruel to you readers, because this tale ends just when things are getting really good! :-)

I'll probably end up writing a whole other part to this, and making it into a real book eventually. In any case, I hope you all enjoy it, and don't forget, it'll be gone by next Friday, so read it now!!


The story is after the break, as always. 3,700+ words.

- Tabitha Kohls

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!! Can't wait until next Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious. I have read other "game show: stories, but this one appeals to me more than previous ones. Yum.
    Judging from the tags, one of the punishments is a tattoo -- doubtless a very trashy one. I'm thinking, of course, of what else might be on that wheel -- nose rings, nipple bells, permanent removal of body hair, lip injections . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will we ever get to know how the stry ends! I gotta know,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on adding some additional material, perhaps even lengthening this tale to a full-length story and publishing it as a new ebook. No idea when that will be, unfortunately. I am glad you enjoyed it so much, though! :-)

      Delete
  4. Stumbled upon this story and I would love to know what happened did it ever get finished?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stumbled upon this story and I would love to know what happened did it ever get finished?

    ReplyDelete