Wednesday, December 11, 2013

New Ebook: Another Hospital Nightmare

Well, it's been a whole month, but I've finally finished another ebook!

This new story, Another Hospital Nightmare, is a standalone sequel to my earlier Her Hospital Nightmare, and features some permanent hair removal, lots of speculum-play, and even long-term cast bondage!

Another Hospital Nightmare  

Self-centered and lazy night-shift nurse Emma Hassel is caught by a deranged patient, who just so happens to be a former gynecologist---and a very perverted one at that!

Now she must endure a night of huge speculums, long rectal thermometers, forced orgasms, and intense bondage galore!



Over 12,500 words of erotic fun!

Links:







This tale features a few of my personal favorite kinks, namely role reversal and mistaken identity as the nurse becomes the patient to her crazy new gynecologist.

I was originally planning on working in a lot more body-modifications, but as I was writing, it seemed a bit too much in the end. I also didn't have any major enema scenes, which I usually do with my medical-play stories, but I'm feeling a bit burned out on that fetish at the moment.

I don't know what stories I'll write next, but a sequel to The Plastic Surgeon's Revenge is definitely in the works, and I'm planning on a possible full-length version of my free story Jailbroken.

I hope you all enjoy the new story, and have a happy Christmas/Holidays! :-)

- Tabitha Kohls


No comments:

Post a Comment