Thursday, August 9, 2018

New Ebook: Bimbo Vignettes Collection #1

Greetings! It has been far too long for me to finally get back to publishing. Hopefully I'll get one of my other stories finished soon, to follow this one up.

This ebook is a collection of 9 short stories, which have been previously published on other sites. Though I have edited and partially rewritten them, including a new ending for one of them, this is mostly old content. If you have already read all my other work, then there probably isn't enough new material here to justify buying the book.



Bimbo Vignettes Collection #1

A diverse collection of nine short tales, previously published by Tabitha Kohls on her personal blog, and covering subjects ranging from bimbofication, gender change, body modification, and mind control and more! Over 12,000 words of sexy fun!


Links:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Smashwords








I am working on a full-length version of "Thank You For Staring", the free story I posted here last year. I think I'm about 2/3rds finished. So it should be finished next.

Also I'm about half finished on a genie story, and Ro-Sham-Bimbo's third installment is also coming along, though I've been rewriting it as one of my big plot points just didn't work in the end.

I hope you all enjoy this ebook anthology, and I'm looking forward to finally getting back to my normal productivity. These past few years, and especially this last year, have been very trying for me, for a lot of reasons. But things seem to be turning around, at long last. Hopefully this new ebook will bode well for my writing in general.

Best wishes to you all,

- Tabitha Kohls

4 comments:

  1. A full-length version of Thank You For Staring sounds wonderful! And it's great to start hearing from you again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to have the stories collected, in one place, for easy reading. I'l definitely pick up a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice that you are back and writing new e-books <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoooooo me and my baby girl are so happy your back !!!!! we love all your books this new one is definitely going in our collection. definitely looking forward to more new posts and books!!
    cant wait for the new Ro-sham-bimbo we loved the last one, and a full length Thank You For Staring sounds fantastic as well.

    ReplyDelete