Saturday, February 16, 2019

Free Fiction: Master Got Your Tongue?

Yep, finally a new free story, a quick little bimbo mindcontrol tale, with my favorite theme: bad wishes!

I hope you all enjoy this short tale. Consider it a belated Valentine's Day present, of sorts. ;-)

- Tabitha

Master Got Your Tongue?

By Tabitha Kohls
Copyright 2019

Ditzi Blonde bit her lip, trying to remember where she had left off. Gingerly, she tapped the keypad on the small wall safe.

"Like, I'll try 2-1-7-3? Nopers, wrong again, Ditzy," she tittered, seething inside at her never-ending monologue. "Hmm, maybe it's 2-1-7-4?"

She blinked, as the tiny safe door clicked open unexpectedly.

"YayERRGHH!!"

Ditzi slapped her hand over her big dumb mouth, shutting herself up before her traitorous voice could alert the whole office. After a moment, she relaxed and stared into the open safe. At last, she was free!

For nearly a year she had been sneaking inside Master Coxx's office every chance she could, trying to guess the number to the tiny safe in his desk. It would only allow two wrong numbers a day without sounding the alarm, so it had been very slow going. But at long last, she had hit on the write combination.

Cautiously, she reached into the safe and withdrew the cause of her new existence; a tiny brass lamp. 

"Like, finally. Okie-dokie, genie, time to come on out!"

She rolled her eyes at her bubbly voice, and gently rubbed the lamp, just as Master Coxx had done a year before, back when this was her office and he was the overworked assistant working for her.

A cloud of glowing dust erupted from the lamp, quickly coalescing into a shimmering masculine form floating above the desk. "Who dares disturb my slumber?"

Ditzi held up a hand, silencing the booming voice. She kicked herself for not locking the door. "Like, shhh! Someone might hear! Okay, like, genie, I totz gotta have my three wishes.'

She sighed inwardly, as her mouth turned her words into the same dreadful bimbospeak she had been forced to babble since Master Coxx turned her into this walking caricature with his own three wishes.

Well, technically he had only used his first wish to turn her into this; once she was forced to follow his every command, it had been child's play for him to make her sell him her company. And then to order her to spend her wealth getting these ridiculous implants, and replacing her wardrobe of power suits with the trashy bits of nothing she now wore everywhere. And yet another command to start talking like a bimbo at all times....

She shook her head. "Like, it doesn't matter that Master used his other wishes to, like, make himself superduper rich and make everyone including me think my name was always Ditzi Blonde and not... whatever my dumb name used to be before Master turned me into his obedient, loyal, ball-draining office sexpet--"

Ditzi covered her mouth in annoyance, until her muffled monologue ended. Glaring up at the shimmering magical being, she sputtered, "Genie, I want to make my first wish. I wish--"

This was it, the moment she had dreamed of for nearly a year. She had long fantasized about what she would do once she had the lamp in her possession. How she'd get her revenge on Master Coxx. She had first imaged turning the arrogant twenty-eight year old CEO into a woman, and then making her an even bigger slut than Ditzi had become. But that wasn't nearly cruel enough. She looked across her old office, at the executive washroom. I'm going to love sitting on Master Coxx, once he's my living, sentient toilet!

With glee, she continued her wish, her mind already dreaming of how she'd torment her soon-to-be-former master. "I wish that Master Coxx was... naturally gifted with a penis that was twelve inches long and eight inches in circumference when erect."

Ditzi blinked, suddenly realizing what she had said. "Granted, Mistress," spoke the genie, his voice softer, almost sounding amused. "I hope you are as pleased with your Master's new endowment, as I am sure he will be."

"No, wait, like, that's totz not what I meant to say! Like, I meant, I wish that... my breasts were a full JJJ-cup, since that mean doctor refused to enlarge them that big, even after I promised him a year of free blowjobs."

"Very happily granted, Mistress, and may I commend your choice." Ditzi gasped, as her chest surged outward, tearing her blouse apart in a burst of tittyflesh and cheap fabric!

These aren't my wishes, these are Master's! She struggled to hold her newly inflated bosom, as both her breasts and her sudden revelation threatened to knock her off her feet. Master must have known I might find the lamp, so he implanted these wishes into my head, and must have ordered me to forget all about it!! A sudden realization hit her. I have to get out of here, before I waste my final wish!!!

Ditzi raced for the doorway, holding her mouth tightly closed with one hand and her immense tits with the other. She almost made it, when suddenly, she heard the most horrible sound in all the world:

"*RING* *RING*"

The buxom blonde could only stare in horror as her body spun around of its own accord. Her hand released her mouth and grasped the large phone on her Master's desk.

"CEO Coxx's phone, world's happiest secretary Ditzi Blonde speaking, how may I help you today? Why yes, I am a dumb blonde, how did you gues--"

She hung up the phone and swore as the genie hung up a shimmering black receiver made of dust. 

"You meany! I wish you'd...ugh... make it so that every time I orgasm, the person making me orgasm grows a month younger!"

"Granted." The genie seemed to smile, though without a face that was hard to tell. "I see your Master is even wiser than I had guessed, he found a way around my limitations. It may not be true immortality, but I imagine the two of you will be enjoying many centuries together. Give your owner my regards, whore."

The being chuckled, as his form flowed back into the now useless lamp. Ditzi moaned, as her only hope disappeared.

"That amazingly smart Master, he sure did fool me good, I--" she made an admirably effort to strangle herself, but even as her hands reached out, they shot back between her legs. In seconds she was gasping, her talented fingers bringing her to edge of orgasm.

"Thirty-two is, like, way too old! Master's glorious new cock deserves to be broken in properly, by a super young secretary, not some washed-up old bimbo like me!" As the wave of her first of many orgasms crashed over her, her monologue continued on without her. "Eighteen, here I cumMMM!!!"

*The End*

1 comment:

  1. Interesting... She will have to cope with only two orgasms per month. Poor sexretary...

    ReplyDelete