Friday, February 14, 2014

Free Fiction Friday: Filling In

(UPDATE: This week's free story has now been removed, though I'm keeping the post up to save the comments. Thank you to all who have viewed and commented on this tale. - Tabitha) 

Well, I totally forgot today was Valentine's Day. I had been planning to post a V-Day themed short story, but it just skipped my mind entirely.

I even had this neat little idea about Cupid shooting the wrong person with one of his love-arrows, and causing all sorts of problems for a high-brow professor. I'll just have to see if I can finish it and get it up next Friday, instead. Better late, than never.

Anyway, this week's free story is a little experimental tale I wrote more than a year-and-a-half ago, all framed as a one-sided phone conversation, with just a bit of reworking. I really like how it turned out, though I'm not sure I'd write another story like this.

I'm also hard at work on a brand-new ebook, and I have another older story I'm reworking, which I'll publish soon too. I'm going to add a little word-counter to this blog in a few days - if I can figure out how it works - and then you'll all be able to see how far along I am with some of my WIPs. Hopefully it'll motivate me to actually finish more of my little smutty tales. :-)

The new story is after the break, as per usual. Please enjoy, and let me know what you think. (Also, please don't forget about my poll up on the upper-left side of the blog. Thank you!)

- Tabitha Kohls


3 comments:

  1. great fun. that's a fine hole she has got her into in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious.

    I love the scenario, and I definitely do like the format.

    This talk of cheerleading has me picturing Allison as a sort of naughty Kim Possible, which produces some interesting images....

    ReplyDelete