Wednesday, March 12, 2014

New Ebook: The Doll

Greetings! Sorry about missing last Friday's free fiction post, my computer has been really acting up lately, and being a general pain. I'm not sure I'll be able to get anything new finished for this Friday either, but I've got some WIPs I can post instead. Maybe part of my Milking Games story?

Anyway, I did finally manage to finish a totally new ebook before my computer crashed. It's called The Doll, and is a mannequin transformation story, similar in some fashion to my earlier tale, Her Hospital Nightmare, as both are built around women immobilized and mistaken for inanimate dolls.

This story ended up just over 18,800 words long, easily my longest story to date! Due to the length, though, I've decided to publish it at a slightly higher prize than usual; $3.99. I managed to work in a fair number of humiliating scenes of the living mannequin woman being treated like a slutty doll by random strangers. FYI, there is also a bit of forced feminization/cross-dressing.

The Doll (18,800 words)

A young, busty con-artist uses a stolen drug serum to temporarily immobilize herself, all as part of a complex scheme to impersonate a department store mannequin, and rob a brand-new store on its opening night. 

But will her disguise fool the crowds of gawking shoppers? And what if the experimental serum fails to wear off as planned? Will she find her temporary disguise has become a permanent new career? Will she be doomed to spend her days modeling skimpy lingerie, as bored and horny men ogle and grope her immobile body? 


These questions, and more will be answered in this incredibly hot, new story by erotica author Tabitha Kohls! This 18,800 word long tale features detailed scenes of mannequin transformation, public exhibitionism, public humiliation, personal groping, humiliating outfits, rough anal sex, powerful vibrating sex toys, and even male crossdressing and feminization! 



Links:
Amazon
Smashwords
Barnes & Noble
Kobo

I'm really happy with how this cover turned out. I spent a lot of time in GIMP trying to give her a more plastic-like sheen, and enlarging her breasts. And I didn't even have to enlarge her lips; they were that big to begin with! :-)

I hope you all enjoy this new tale as much as I did writing it. Have a fun Humpday, everyone! :-)

- Tabitha Kohls

2 comments:

  1. "Do I detect a scent of Evening Primrose on the air . . . ?"

    [Also: Could I please be excused from the Captchas?]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've turned word verification off; that should remove the Captchas But if the blog gets hit with spam again, I'll have to turn them back on. Apologies, :-/

      - Tabby

      Delete