Saturday, July 13, 2013

Ebook Link List Updated

I've been working during my writing breaks to get my full list of Ebook links updated, and aside for a few Kobo links, I'm done! You wouldn't believe how tedious updating links is! :-)

I'm not really sure how to make permanent links to Kobo.com yet; I know you have to put the link into a special algorithm and that will spit out a permanent link, but I'm not certain what the algorithm is. Anyway, I only have three books up on Kobo right now, so I probably won't bother with it for a while. Kobo is very slow to update when I add a new book.

On a similar note, my Ebooks are listed on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords. I don't yet have anything up on the Apple store, but I've been thinking about moving some stuff there too in the near future. What I'd like to know is, do any of you use the Apple store? Or an Ipad/Iphone to read Ebooks? I should probably make a poll sometime. I'd like know how many of you use Kindles or Nooks. Do you have any preferences as to where to buy Ebooks?

Oh well, questions to consider for the future, now back to writing. I'm about 2,000 words into my Angela's Last Resort sequel. Have a happy weekend, everybody!

- Tabitha Kohls

1 comment:

  1. Smashwords for me, and I download them as epubs, just so I have the cover and the compression that gives. I read them on my PC. I can't imagine using my phone/tablet to read them (though it might make a tedious bus trip more interesting for someone standing behind me).

    ReplyDelete