Monday, January 20, 2014

New Ebook: Mind Control Collection #1

I've been wanting to try something like this for a while now, and I'm finally getting around to it. As I've said before, I've started Free Fiction Friday with the intention that I will be able to collect and republish my free short stories. Now I'm publishing a new ebook bundle collecting three of my old short mind control/bimbofication stories. Those stories are Jailbroken, Oh-most Famous, and A Marvelous Interview. Each of these was published here for a time, and I've now removed them.

Besides finally giving me a new title up on Amazon, this is also sort of an experiment. Since these tales were already published for free, I can see if my Free Fiction Friday idea will actually work. Otherwise I might need to rethink publishing my stories here for free, at least until I'm more productive again.

It's only up at Smashwords so far, Amazon and B&N will probably take another day or so, but I wanted to mention the story and explain that it isn't a new story as soon as possible, to avoid any unfortunate confusion.



A collection of three short tales of mind control and bimbofication, previously published for a limited time on Tabitha Kohls' personal blog, Humbled Harlots. Over 6,500 words of mind-altering fun!



Links:

Amazon
Smashwords
Barnes & Noble
Kobo





I'll update the links as they come online.

- Tabitha Kohls

PS. Even though it doesn't quite fit any of these tales, I really like the stockphoto I bought for this cover! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment